Why Teach at Maiden Lane Studios?
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedule: Part time or full-time positions
- Opportunity for long-term growth within our company and furthering education
- Work with a team of highly qualified instructors that are supportive and fun
- Work with a community of clients that are respectful and loyal
- Access to our classes & other offerings
- Be a part of a socially conscious and eco-friendly company that is active in giving back to the community through charitable events and partnerships
- Conveniently located in the heart of San Francisco, close to multiple modes of public transportation and parking
Requirements for Pilates Instructor Weekends Only
Available times: any availability on Saturdays and/or Sundays between 8 am – 3 pm (Does not have to be for the full duration).
- Completed PMA recognized Comprehensive Pilates training in all apparatus: mat, reformer, chair, trapeze table
- Knowledge and experience in teaching contemporary Pilates repertoire, or open to expanding teaching style to a more contemporary and functional approach
- 3+ years of teaching experience is preferred, but not required
- Understanding of Pilates anatomical & biomechanical principles, and the ability to apply this knowledge in your Pilates teaching
- Ability to integrate into each session: Athletic, full body work that is tailored to the needs of each client
- Experience and confidence teaching in private, group, and mat settings
- Exceptional and clear verbal cueing skills
- Experience with rehab, pre/post-natal, injuries, and other pathologies is preferred
- Passionate about working with people and helping our clients meet their fitness goals
- Certification and/or interest in teaching ballet Barre group classes is welcomed
- High level of personal fitness
- Responsible and professional
- Insurance, CPR certified
How to Apply
Please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Attach your resume to the email
- Let us know the days and times of the week you are available to teach
- Why do you teach Pilates?
- Why do you want to teach Pilates at Maiden Lane Studios?
- Please share any information about yourself that you feel will help us understand who you are as a Pilates instructor