Meditation has been scientifically proven to:
- Improve overall health & immunity
- Decrease pain and inflammation at the cellular level
- Boost happiness while decreasing depression
- Help combat stress and anxiety
- Improve productivity and ability to multitask
- Improve focus, attention, and memory
- Improve ability to be creative
- Increase social connection & emotional intelligence
Policies: Prerequisite: No meditation experience required. The workshop will include a gentle yoga asana – Please dress accordingly. All sales are final. Cancellation Policy: Workshop enrollment must be cancelled 10 days prior to workshop date for an account credit. Cancellations made within 10 days of the workshop will result in forfeiture of the workshop fee.
Meditation in San Francisco | STUDIO SERVICES Meditation Helps the Fashion Industry Reboot, Refresh, and Stay Grounded Excerpt from Los Angeles Times editation never goes…
Corporate Fitness & Wellness Programs | STUDIO SERVICES Forbes: True Leadership Means Ensuring Your Team Is Healthy And Happy Excerpt from Forbes Magazine t doesn’t…
A study conducted at the University of Washington found that those who had meditation training in the workplace were able to stay on task longer and were less distracted. Meditation also improved memory and alleviated stress.