A study conducted at the University of Washington found that those who had meditation training in the workplace were able to stay on task longer and were less distracted. Meditation also improved memory and alleviated stress.
Corporate & Office Yoga Programs
Coporate & Office Yoga
In Your Offices or Our Premiere Studio
- Corporate & Office Yoga, Meditation, Fascial Stretch Therapy (FST), Pilates, and barre, Pilates,
- Maiden Lane Studios works with companies, big and small, in the tech, finance, legal, retail fields, and more
- Single sessions or ongoing basis, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly classes
- Special events, such as conferences and team building exercises
- Private classes or one-on-one sessions: yoga, barre, Pilates, Fascial Stretch Therapy
- On-site classes at your company, conference, or special event
- Private classes at our Maiden Lane Studios facility. These smaller, focused classes (up to 15 students) help employees obtain quality fitness while connecting with associates.
- Employee reimbursement or easy monthly invoicing
- Professional team of instructors and administrators: reliable, easy to work with, single point of contact
Proven Benefits of Corporate & Office Yoga
- Improved employee health
- Lower employee turnover rates
- Enhanced recruiting position
- Improved employee health
- Lower sick leave
- Lower absenteeism
- Higher job satisfaction
- Increased productivity
- Lower health costs
- Lower accident rates
- Improved employee morale
Please provide us with your contact information and any initial questions you have. We’ll contact you to discuss an appropriate approach for your company.
When Looking to Improve Company Culture, Start With Wellness [Excerpt from the article Improving Company Culture Starts With Wellness, Entrepreneur] A Competitive Advantage While there…
Meditation in San Francisco | STUDIO SERVICES Meditation Helps the Fashion Industry Reboot, Refresh, and Stay Grounded Excerpt from Los Angeles Times editation never goes…
Corporate Fitness & Wellness Programs | STUDIO SERVICES Forbes: True Leadership Means Ensuring Your Team Is Healthy And Happy Excerpt from Forbes Magazine t doesn’t…
Corporate Wellness Programs Can Help with Your Competitive Advantage [Excerpt from the article Corporate Wellness Programs Can Help with Your Competitive Advantage, Huffington Post] Goals…
“Over the last 18 months, I’ve witnessed the wellness company identification and selection processes for more than 500 employers, representing more than 1,000,000 employee lives….
A growing number of employers nationwide are offering employee wellness programs, with many linking financial incentives to employee participation and health outcomes. But with increased…
Business outcomes include lower absenteeism, higher job satisfaction and work productivity, higher employee retention, and lower health care costs. Given the variety in types of…