Corporate Fitness & Wellness Programs
What We Offer:
- Yoga, barre, Pilates, and Fascial Stretch Therapy (FST)
- Maiden Lane Studios works with companies, big and small, in the tech, finance, legal, retail fields, and more
- Single sessions or ongoing basis, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly classes
- Special events, such as conferences and team building exercises
- Private classes or one-on-one sessions: yoga, barre, Pilates, Fascial Stretch Therapy
- On-site classes at your company, conference, or special event
- Private classes at our Maiden Lane Studios facility. These smaller, focused classes (up to 15 students) help employees obtain quality fitness while connecting with associates.
- Employee reimbursement or easy monthly invoicing
- Professional team of instructors and administrators: reliable, easy to work with, single point of contact
for Their Corporate Fitness Programs
- Our instructors have several years of experience working with individuals with a wide variety of needs, from those looking to get in better shape, to clients wanting to increase their athletic performance, to those with mild to severe injuries and movement disabilities.
- Our instructors are able to tailor sessions and workout programs to our clients, ensuring they are effective and fit their lifestyle.
- All of our instructors have been certified through extensive, highly respected, PMA and Yoga Alliance accredited certification programs.
- And very importantly, our instructors and staff are professional, warm, and passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals.
- Improved employee health
- Enhanced recruiting position
- Lower employee turnover rates
- Improved employee health
- Lower absenteeism
- Higher job satisfaction
- Increased productivity
- Lower sick leave
- Lower health costs
- Lower accident rates
- Improved employee morale
Please provide us with your contact information and any initial questions you have. We’ll contact you to discuss an appropriate approach for your company.
When Looking to Improve Company Culture, Start With Wellness [Excerpt from the article Improving Company Culture Starts With Wellness, Entrepreneur] A Competitive Advantage While there…
Corporate Wellness Programs Can Help with Your Competitive Advantage [Excerpt from the article Corporate Wellness Programs Can Help with Your Competitive Advantage, Huffington Post] Goals…
“Over the last 18 months, I’ve witnessed the wellness company identification and selection processes for more than 500 employers, representing more than 1,000,000 employee lives….
A growing number of employers nationwide are offering employee wellness programs, with many linking financial incentives to employee participation and health outcomes. But with increased…
Business outcomes include lower absenteeism, higher job satisfaction and work productivity, higher employee retention, and lower health care costs. Given the variety in types of…