Join Monika in the mornings (and Friday evenings) for Yoga Core. This energetic class integrates Vinyasa yoga, breath work, and strengthening the body’s core through a mix of poses and sequences. Focusing on the body’s deep core muscles, including the rectus and transverse abdominals, hips, back, and obliques. Yoga Core will help make you stronger, stand taller, and move better in your daily life. Another option is to enjoy a private yoga session, helping you take your practice to the next level.
- Mondays at 8:15 – 9:10 am
- Wednesdays at 7:15 – 8:10 am
- Friday evenings at 5:30 – 6:25 pm
Set to invigorating music, Yoga Core encourages you to find your deepest inner strength to help support you both on the mat, and in your daily life. Each class will sculpt the body, tighten the waistline, and leave you feeling rejuvenated and centered at the end of class.
This 55 minute class includes:
- Deep core work that targets and tones the abs, obliques, hips, back and pelvic floor
- Integrated full-body Vinyasa yoga sequencing with attention to breath
- Stretching and attention to body alignment
- Opening and rotational movements for the chest, hips, and back